INFORMATION TO THE USER
This Policy applies to the processing of your personal data collected by the company for the provision of its services. If you fill in any of our forms, you must first accept the conditions of this Policy and we will keep a record of that acceptance.
1. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA
The person responsible for the treatment of the data collected on this website is:
- Name: HERMANOS HUERTAS CASTELLANOS, S.L.
- CIF: B13155254
- Address: Parque Empresarial Entrecaminos, Avda. Holanda, Parcela 36-4, 13300 Valdepeñas, Ciudad Real
- Phone: 926 40 64 44
- Email: email@example.com
2. PURPOSE, LEGITIMATION AND CONSERVATION
We collect and process your personal data through the forms found on our website.
- Purpose: Answer your requests for information, attend to your requests and answer your questions or doubts.
- Legitimation: The treatment is based on the execution of a response after completing and sending the form.
- Conservation: Your data will be kept in our databases for 6 months.
3. TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
The types of data that are requested are:
- Identification and contact data.
HERMANOS HUERTAS CASTELLANOS, S.L. does not collect data considered especially sensitive such as: race or ethnic origin, political opinions or religious or philosophical beliefs, participation in unions, health, sexual activity or sexual orientation, biometric or genetic data.
It is the responsibility of each interested party that the data provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date and only they will be responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of the breach of such obligation.
4. DATA RECIPIENTS
The data may be communicated to third parties for the provision of the various services, as Treatment Managers but we will not transfer your personal data to third parties, unless we are required by law or that you, prior information and acceptance, have agreed to do so. with us.
We share your information with:
- Service providers hired by (Treatment Managers). Like, for example: our hosting service, IT or legal advisors. We require all our managers, contractually, that they only use the personal data provided for the purpose provided in the contract and that, upon completion, they return them to us or destroy said personal data.
- Service providers located outside the European Economic Area (international data transfers), such as for example. USA. In these cases, it requires that said recipients comply with measures designed to protect personal data and, for this, it is based on mechanisms approved by the EU that allow such transfers, such as standard contractual clauses.
- By legal obligation: Tax Agency, Public Administration with jurisdiction, Judges and Courts, etc.
5. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
You have the right to request confirmation about whether we are treating your personal data and, if so, to access said data or request its portability.
You have the right to object to the processing of your data (we will always take into account your objection to receiving publicity) and / or to request their deletion.
You may request the limitation of the processing of your data in the following cases:
- While the challenge to the accuracy of your data is being verified.
- If the treatment is illegal, but you oppose the deletion of your data.
- When the educational center does not need your data, but you need it for the exercise or defense of claims.
- When you have opposed the processing of your data for the fulfillment of a mission in the public interest or for the satisfaction of a legitimate interest, while verifying if the legitimate reasons for the treatment prevail over yours.
In addition, you can revoke the consent given at any time. However, keep in mind that after addressing your revocation we may continue to communicate with you when necessary to comply with our legal obligations or to perform the contract you have with us.
For the correct exercise of your rights, we ask that, when making your request, you prove your identity by means of a copy of your ID, or equivalent official document, and identify the company (or companies) to which your data is linked, if applicable. gives the case. Channels at your disposal:
- Letter: HERMANOS HUERTAS CASTELLANOS, S.L., addressed to the address of the Center, indicating in the subject “Data Protection”.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the subject “Data Protection”.
However, you can obtain more information about your rights by contacting the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es) to which you can file a claim.